Those wishing to test the extent of the immigrant problem might want to conduct this quick test:
– Has a Mexican ever fired or laid you off?
– Has the plant you worked for until it was sent overseas been bought by Mexicans or is it still owned by the same people you used to work for?
– Has a Mexican ever cut your pension or health benefits? Outsourced your job to India?
– How much does Latin America contribute to global warming and its results – such as bigger hurricanes and more tornados – compared with the United States?
– Are Mexicans responsible for NSA’s spying you?
– Do you think Mexicans or the pharmaceutical corporations are more responsible for high drug costs?
– How much of the corruption in Washington has been instigated by the Mexicans?
– Did the Mexicans’ make us invade Iraq?
Chances are most your answers will be in the negative which is a clue to stop spending so much time worrying about immigration and turn your attention to something else.